Sunday, April 08, 2012

39 Weeks!


Huzzah!

Can't wait for my Wednesday check-up to see if there's any progress. Nothing would leave me to believe anything changed but still Funsies.

I'm off work now which is great and I assume will be greater when it really sticks that I don't have to go back. Awesome.

Had a great birthday this week too. I started mat leave early and took the day off work. Started things off with presents in bed, then blueberry pancakes, then lunch at the local Caribbean place, then got the car seat installed and inspected. Then a walk with a bakery treat. Home for a few hours to rest, then back out to dinner and then ice cream and then Hunger Games movie. Home for wine gums and sweet, sweet sleep.


Yay!

1 comment:

K said...

Almost there, M! Glad you had a great birthday!