Friday, April 20, 2012

41 weeks

Still knocked up! Today I go in for an ultrasound and a non stress test to assess the risk of waiting longer for the little one to come on her own. I feel great still, so I would like to buy her as much time as I can. This is typical in our family, I think that left to nature we would deliver late and fine generally, but now it's past the comfort level of the medical community. So we'll see. I think one way or another we'll have her next week. (!!!)

I guess I'm not above wearing inappropriately non maternity t-shirts. I really should make some kind of effort, but meh! 

2 comments:

sylvia said...

Thanks for the update m! We are sending you all lots of positive vibes, like you say, it is only a matter of days (or hours) that you get to meet that little miracle that has been poking and prodding you for the past 40some weeks. I am so happy for you both. Lots of love your way :-)

K said...

Sounds like you and babe are doing well. Hang in there, friend!