Saturday, March 17, 2012

35 Weeks


A little behind, I'm 36 weeks now (!) but here's my usual pic. I'm getting lots of "hey, you're way bigger than last week!" comments at work, and even a couple "so, today's your last day!' comments. Le sigh, another couple weeks to go at work I am afraid! Ha ha.

I had my first charlie horse which was an experience. Hopefully a one-off.

We are getting super excited about bringing this baby home! We watched a couple birth videos on you tube (life lesson: never again right before bed) and it made me feel apprehensive and excited. The part that worried me most was when the women cried, because in those moments they seemed so hopeless. But then I think about it all and I still am looking forward to the experience of having this baby and bringing her home.

We are nesting more and more and I love it. Getting things pulled together, making room, deciding how we're going to organize things. Soon I will be working to stock the freezer a bit. We have no chest freezer, so I need to clear out some regular stuff and make room for some other stuff. Should be fun.

It's getting close to countdown time. 28 days from today until my due date...yowza!

1 comment:

K said...

You look great, M! Getting close! I always liked that at 35 weeks you have 35 days left.